BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
In this sense, BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
- Headline: BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L
- NIF/CIF: B93451813
- Address: AV. Severo Ochoa nº 11, Marbella., – España.
- Email: email@example.com
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation:The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
So you can navigate through https://sergioborrero.es, you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which if you give me your data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or send me an email.
- When you sign up for a subscription form.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, by requesting it directly from BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES SL, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided me with their data at any time, can contact BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES SL and ask me for information about the data I have stored and how I have obtained it (access right), can request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or in its case the cancellation of that data in my files.
You can send any request of this type and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition via email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In https://sergioborrero.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, Phone, web and how they can help you, to respond to the requirements of users of https://sergioborrero.es
For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Subscription forms for content: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. We inform you that the data that you provide us will be located in the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user. BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
How we protect your data
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which I am responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since I take all the necessary security measures for it. I will only use these data for the purpose you gave them to me.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that there is no loss of improper use, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES SL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a in charge of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L has the express consent of the user.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
- The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until requested to be deleted by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- Email marketing The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://sergioborrero.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://sergioborrero.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
By browsing https://sergioborrero.es you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L exempting BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
At all times, users who want to access their data, rectify or cancel can send me an email to email@example.com and I will explain how to exercise your rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of your data and revocation of your authorization.
This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, BOHR ADMINISTRACIONES S.L will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.